Senior Vice President of Consulting Services
Lisa Bargmann joined Harrington Management Group’s Audit Team (TheAuditTeam.com) as Senior Vice President of Consulting Services in May 2011. At HMG, Lisa utilizes 23 years of reimbursement, claim review and compliance expertise. She also advises The Audit Team in critical strategic initiatives for new business development.
“Lisa brings incredible experience and brand equity to our team,” says Harrington Management Group CEO, Rick Worstell. “Her passion for the HME industry serves our clients well in this time of incredible change.”
“The government focuses intensely on documentation, compliance, and responds with audits. Everyday, providers tell me they’ve landed in a real financial crunch—some even losing their business. Before Harrington’s Audit Team, the HME industry lacked quality services to direct providers in correct audit responses and gain insight on how to fix internal organizational systems. Our team is comprised of impressive professionals with years of legal, coding, and actual DME provider experience. Rick Worstell’s experience as a DME supplier is a huge benefit to similar companies. HMG lets you to hire a high-level team without the associated overhead,” states Bargmann.
Lisa served as Vice President of Reimbursement for Health Care Solutions, an $80 million DME and Infusion company, prior to its sale to Lincare in 2003. She then founded Bargmann Management, LLC, (also known as Homecare Collection Service or HCS), building it to over 110 associates, servicing more than 200 clients nationwide in the HME, infusion and sleep lab industries. HCS provided consulting, billing, collections and patient compliance services. In 2008, Lisa sold the business to Invacare Corporation.
Among numerous honors, Lisa was recognized as “Crains Cleveland Business Recipient of 40 under 40.” She is a nationally recognized speaker, presenting at Medtrade, VGM Heartland and various industry roundtables. Lisa has published numerous articles in professional trade journals including HME News, HME Business and HomeCare Magazine.
Lisa holds a Bachelors Degree in Business Management from Robert Morris University.
Honors and Awards
• OVA (Ohio Venture Association) Venture of the Year Finalist, 2009
• Crains Cleveland Business Recipient of 40 under 40, Class of 2008
• Cascade Capital Corporation Business Growth Award, 2008
• Cascade Capital Corporation Highest Employee Growth Award in Service Category, 2008
• NEO Success Award for Top Performing Companies in Northeast Ohio, 2008
• The Entrepreneurs EDGE (Economic Development through Growth & Entrepreneurship) A Leading EDGE Company Honoree, 2008
• Greater Akron Chamber of Commerce New & Emerging Business of the Year, June 2007
• Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition, June 2007
• Cascade Capital Corporation Business Growth Award, 2007
• Speaker at numerous national professional events (in the home medical equipment/infusion industry)
• Published author of many professional trade magazines and journals articles for the home medical equipment/infusion industry nationwide